- COVID-19: By booking a reservation with Great Wolf, Guest (as defined herein) acknowledges the inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 that exists by visiting any public place where other people are present. Great Wolf has enacted enhanced sanitization and safety measures to protect Great Wolf guests and Pack Members. Guest further acknowledges and agrees to comply with all safety requirements set out by Great Wolf, whether identified in advance of the reservation dates or otherwise informed while the Guest is on property. Without limiting the generality of anything herein, Guest expressly agrees to comply with face covering protocols in place at the time of the Guest stay. Further, in the event a change in reservations is requested due to family illness, the Deposit Policy, Non-Refundable Deposit Policy, Cancellation Policy, and Change Policy more fully set out below may be modified by Great Wolf, in its sole discretion.
- Deposit Policy: We are a pre-deposit resort. Your card will be charged the first night’s lodging plus tax and applicable fees. We do not accept personal checks.
Fees include any applicable additional person fees and the resort fee. Each is applied to all reservation on a nightly basis. This policy may vary on suites contracted through Great Wolf Lodge’s group sales department. Additional person fees are applied when the base occupancy of the suite is exceeded. Additional guests may be added, up to the maximum occupancy of each individual suite. The additional person fee is $50 ($75 at Great Wolf Niagara Falls) and will be applied to guests three years and older. All occupants, regardless of age must be included on your reservation. Additional person fees will be adjusted accordingly if changes are made to your reservation.
If there is a remaining balance, it is settled at check in. In the event that there is a remaining balance post check out, you hereby authorize Great Wolf Lodge to apply funds you have on deposit against what you owe or charge your credit or debit card on file. The deposit policy can change based on the promotion applied.
- Non-Refundable Deposit Policy: Reservation deposits for the Early Saver promotion are subject to a non-refundable deposit after the time of booking. Reservation deposits for cabanas are considered earned and non-refundable if the reservation is canceled by Guest within 48 hours of check-in. Notwithstanding, in the event of cancelation of Cabana by Hotel at any time due to inclement weather, unavailability, or any other reason, the deposit will be refunded.
- Standard Change and Cancellation Policy: Guests making a reservation eight or more days from their arrival date have 24 hours in which to modify or cancel a reservation with no penalties or fees. After that point, guests who wish to modify their reservation are subject to the following change fees:
$25 if reservation is modified 8 or more days from arrival
$50 if reservation is modified less than 8 days from arrival
After applying the change fee, we can place the remaining balance on a deposit hold for up to 12 months to allow guests additional time to determine a future stay date if a change in their reservation is needed.
*Great Wolf Lodge, Niagara Falls does not charge change fees
Guests who wish to cancel their stay are subject to the following cancellation fees:
$50 if canceled 8 or more days from arrival
$100 if canceled 3-7 days from arrival, or the cost of a one-night stay if rate is under $100
First night’s deposit if cancellation is received less than 3 days from arrival for Great Wolf Lodge US properties, or 50% of the first night’s deposit if cancellation is received less than 3 days from arrival for Great Wolf Lodge, Niagara Falls.
We recognize some guests booked using a special, one-time discount not transferable to other calendar dates. While we cannot guarantee our ability to match discounts exactly, we are committed to helping you find another available date where we can offer a comparable rate.
- Check-in time is at 4 p.m. or, in our discretion, as your room becomes available. We require guest checking in to be at least 21 years of age and to present the credit card used at time of booking (in case of incidental charges) and a photo ID upon check-in.
- Check-out time is at 11 a.m. or as otherwise specified on your reservation. Failing to abide by the check-out time may be assessed a fee, up to the full overnight rate.
- Great Wolf Lodge is a pet-free facility. Guests with animals not qualifying as service animals under applicable law will be asked to check out and will forfeit their deposit. A minimum $250 cleaning charge will also be applied.
- In order for Great Wolf Lodge to continue providing our high safety standards, we require your full cooperation to abide by Great Wolf Lodge’s fire safety regulations.
- Smoking, vaping, burning of candles, incense, or any other open flames is not permitted.
- Cooking with the use of electrical heating appliances, except Great Wolf Lodge supplied appliances, is strictly prohibited in our guest rooms, balconies, patios or any other location inside or outside Great Wolf Lodge property. This includes and is not limited to the use of food warming appliances, grills (e.g. electric, propane or charcoal) and any electrical device that Great Wolf Lodge deems unsafe.
- Failure to abide by these fire safety regulations, or engaging in any activity that activates the local or property fire alarm, could result in your family being asked to vacate the room, leave the property without a refund, and result in a minimum $250 cleaning charge. Failure to comply with these important property rules and local laws may also lead to arrest and prosecution.
- Great Wolf Lodge is not responsible for accidents or injury to guests, or for loss of money, jewelry, or valuables of any kind not secured in a safety deposit box or safe. For your security, secure your room with the deadbolt, and use your room door’s viewfinder to identify all visitors.
- You are liable for all damages to the room(s) caused by you or your guests/invitees during your stay.
- Regardless of billing or master account arrangements, you are liable for any and all charges posted to your room(s). You further agree that any guests in your room are authorized by you to charge to the room from anywhere in the resort or on the resort premises, unless you advise the Front Desk otherwise.
- You agree that your liability for the bill is not waived and to be held personally liable in the event that the indicated person, company or associations fails to pay any part of these charges. You agree that all charges can be charged to the credit/debit card on file with the hotel, and understand the hotel reserved the right to pre-approve charges at the time of check-in.
- This property is privately owned and reserves the right to refuse service to anyone, subject to applicable law.
- This resort may charge daily resort fees not to exceed $75 per day. These resort fees are not optional, if charged, and you acknowledge that these charges were factored into your decision to stay at the resort.
- GUEST FULLY ACCEPTS AND ASSUMES ALL RISKS INHERENT IN VISITING GREAT WOLF LODGE AND ENGAGING IN PHYSICAL ACTIVIITIES OFFERED AT GREAT WOLF LODGE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, USING WATERSLIDES, ROPES COURSES, CLIMBING WALLS AND OTHER ACTIVITIES), WHETHER KNOWN OR INHERENT IN THE ACTIVITY OR NOT, AND RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY AND ALL LOSSES, COSTS, ATTORNEYS’ FEES AND DAMAGES Guest may incur as a result of such visit and participation. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, GUEST HEREBY RELEASES, DISCHARGES, WAIVES ANY CLAIM OF LIABILITY AGAINST, AND COVENANTS NOT TO SUE Great Wolf Resorts, Inc., Great Lakes Services, LLC, GWR Manager, LLC, all affiliates of each of the foregoing, rescue personnel, inspectors, underwriters, consultants, and other persons or entities who give recommendations, directions, instructions, or engage in risk evaluation or loss control activities regarding the premises or this Activity, and with respect to each of the foregoing, their respective officers, directors, agents, owners, managers and employees, all for the purposes herein referred to as “Releasees,” FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY, CLAIMS, DEMANDS, LOSSES, OR DAMAGES CAUSED, OR ALLEGED TO BE CAUSED, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES OR OTHERS, INCLUDING ANY AND ALL NEGLIGENCE IN THE COURSE OF RESCUE OPERATIONS; AND GUEST FURTHER AGREES that if, despite this RELEASE, DISCHARGE, WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE AGREEMENT I, or anyone on my behalf, makes a claim against any of the RELEASEES, GUEST WILL INDEMNIFY, SAVE, AND HOLD HARMLESS EACH OF THE RELEASEES from any litigation expenses, attorneys’ fees, loss, liability, damages, or costs which may be incurred as the result of such claim. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Guest acknowledges and assumes the inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 that exists by visiting any public place where other people are present, and guest further HEREBY RELEASES, DISCHARGES, WAIVES ANY CLAIM OF LIABILITY AGAINST, AND COVENANTS NOT TO SUE ANY OF THE RELEASEES FOR ANY ALLEGATION OR CLAIM RELATED TO EXPOSURE TO OR CONTRACTION OF COVID-19 AT GREAT WOLF LODGE.
- Guests’ Obligation to Comply with Agreement, Applicable Laws, Quarantine, Indemnification.
- Compliance Obligation Generally. Guest, and each of their family members and invitees (collectively, “Guest”), shall at all times comply with the provisions of this Agreement, all applicable local, state, and federal laws (including Executive or Emergency Orders, as applicable), and rules, policies and regulations of Great Wolf, and the Lodge, including specifically, without limitation, any and all personal protective equipment (“PPE”) requirements put in place by federal, state, or local order, or which are otherwise safety requirements by Great Wolf while on Great Wolf Property. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Great Wolf reserves the right to INTERPRET OR modify its PPE requirements at any time, with or without notice, including but not limited to specific specifications of what SPECIFIC PPE is and is not acceptable. Guest agrees not to enter any areas of the Lodge designated for employees only under any circumstances whatsoever. Guest further agrees that Great Wolf may prohibit or restrict Guest from bringing any alcoholic beverages for consumption in the Lodge and agrees to comply with any policy covering such matters. Nothing in this Agreement shall grant to Guest any right to market, advertise, promote, provide or sell products or services to other guests in or outside of the Lodge, and Guest shall be prohibited from doing so.
- Guest understands and agrees that Great Wolf has a zero tolerance policy for illegal activity and shall report such activity to the appropriate authorities.
- Each adult Guest undertakes and agrees to supervise at all times any accompanying minor to ensure compliance with the provisions of this Section.
- Great Wolf may also change accommodations, alter or cancel any activities of, deny service of alcohol to, confine to guest room, search the guest room, property or baggage of any Guest when in the sole opinion of Great Wolf, the Guest’s conduct or presence, or that of any minor for whom the Guest is responsible, is believed to present a possible danger, security risk or be detrimental to himself or the health, welfare, comfort or enjoyment of others, or is in violation of any provision of this Agreement.
- Guest, or if a minor, his or her parent or guardian, shall be liable for and indemnify Great Wolf, the Lodge, and its and their employees, agents, and related entities from any civil liability, fines, penalties, costs or expenses incurred by or imposed on Great Wolf or the Lodge arising from or related to Guest’s conduct or failure to comply with any provisions of this Section, including but not limited to: (x) any purchases by or credit extended to the Guest; or (y) any personal injury, death or damage to persons or property caused directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, by any willful or negligent act or omission on the part of the Guest.
- Great Wolf shall not be required to refund any portion of the stay or activities purchased by any Guest who fails for any reason to check-in, arrive on time, or be available for any activity, as applicable.
- Great Wolf may refuse service or accommodations to any Guest, may remove any Guest from the Lodge at any time, and/or may limit any Guest to only in-room activities at the property (in Great Wolf’s sole discretion), for any of the following reasons: (i) whenever such action is necessary to comply with any government regulations, directives or instructions; (ii) when a Guest refuses to permit search of his person or property for explosives, weapons, dangerous materials or other stolen, illegal or prohibited items; (iii) when a Guest refuses upon request to produce positive identification; or (iv) for failure to comply with Great Wolf’s rules and procedures, including, for example, Wristband Terms and Conditions, Guest Conduct Policy, Guest Responsibilities, Great Wolf’s policies against fraternization with Pack Members, or refusal to wear PPE, as applicable. Great Wolf’s Wristband Terms and Conditions are available online at https://www.greatwolf.com/terms.
- CLASS ACTION WAIVER; ARBITRATION:
- CLASS ACTION RELIEF WAIVER. GUEST HEREBY AGREES THAT EXCEPT AS PROVIDED IN THE LAST SENTENCE OF THIS PARAGRAPH, GUEST MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST GREAT WOLF ONLY IN GUEST’S INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY. EVEN IF THE APPLICABLE LAW PROVIDES OTHERWISE, GUEST AGREES THAT ANY ARBITRATION OR LAWSUIT AGAINST GREAT WOLF OR LODGE WHATSOEVER SHALL BE LITIGATED BY GUEST INDIVIDUALLY AND NOT AS A MEMBER OF ANY CLASS OR AS PART OF A CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION, AND GUEST EXPRESSLY AGREES TO WAIVE ANY LAW ENTITLING GUEST TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION. IF YOUR CLAIM IS SUBJECT TO ARBITRATION AS PROVIDED IN THE SECTION BELOW, THE ARBITRATOR SHALL HAVE NO AUTHORITY TO ARBITRATE CLAIMS ON A CLASS ACTION BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT THIS SECTION SHALL NOT BE SEVERABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FROM THE ARBITRATION CLAUSE SET FORTH BELOW, AND IF FOR ANY REASON THIS CLASS ACTION WAIVER IS UNENFORCEABLE AS TO ANY PARTICULAR CLAIM, THEN AND ONLY THEN SUCH CLAIM SHALL NOT BE SUBJECT TO ARBITRATION.
- ARBITRATION OF ALL OTHER CLAIMS: ANY AND ALL OTHER DISPUTES, CLAIMS, OR CONTROVERSIES WHATSOEVER, EXCEPT FOR PERSONAL INJURY, ILLNESS OR DEATH OF A GUEST WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, STATUTORY, CONSTITUTIONAL OR OTHER LEGAL RIGHTS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ALLEGED VIOLATION OF CIVIL RIGHTS, DISCRIMINATION, CONSUMER OR PRIVACY LAWS, OR FOR ANY LOSSES, DAMAGES OR EXPENSES, RELATING TO OR IN ANY WAY ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THIS CONTRACT OR GUEST STAY, NO MATTER HOW DESCRIBED, PLEADED OR STYLED, SHALL BE REFERRED TO AND RESOLVED EXCLUSIVELY BY BINDING ARBITRATION PURSUANT THE FEDERAL ARBITRATION ACT, 9 U.S.C. §§ 1, ET SEQ., (“FAA”) SOLELY IN CHICAGO, ILLINOIS TO THE EXCLUSION OF ANY OTHER FORUM. THE ARBITRATION SHALL BE ADMINISTERED BY NATIONAL ARBITRATION AND MEDIATION (“NAM”) UNDER ITS COMPREHENSIVE DISPUTE RESOLUTION RULES AND PROCEDURES AND NAM’S FEE SCHEDULE IN EFFECT AT THE TIME OF THE PROCEDURE, EACH OF WHICH ARE DEEMED TO BE INCORPORATED HEREIN BY REFERENCE. ANY QUESTION ABOUT THE ARBITRATION ADMINISTRATORS MENTIONED ABOVE MAY BE DIRECTED TO THEM AS FOLLOWS: NATIONAL ARBITRATION AND MEDIATION, INC., 990 STEWART AVE, 1ST FL., GARDEN CITY, NY 11530, PHONE: (800) 358-2550 EXT. 128.. NEITHER PARTY WILL HAVE THE RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL NOR TO ENGAGE IN PRE-ARBITRATION DISCOVERY EXCEPT AS PROVIDED IN THE APPLICABLE ARBITRATION RULES AND HEREIN, OR OTHERWISE TO LITIGATE THE CLAIM IN ANY COURT. THE ARBITRATOR’S DECISION WILL BE FINAL AND BINDING. OTHER RIGHTS THAT GUEST OR GREAT WOLF WOULD HAVE IN COURT ALSO MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE IN ARBITRATION. AN AWARD RENDERED BY AN ARBITRATOR MAY BE ENTERED IN ANY COURT HAVING JURISDICTION UNDER THE FAA. GREAT WOLF AND GUEST FURTHER AGREE TO PERMIT THE TAKING OF A DEPOSITION UNDER OATH OF THE GUEST ASSERTING THE CLAIM, OR FOR WHOSE BENEFIT THE CLAIM IS ASSERTED, IN ANY SUCH ARBITRATION. THE ARBITRATOR AND NOT ANY FEDERAL, STATE OR LOCAL COURT OR AGENCY, SHALL HAVE EXCLUSIVE AUTHORITY TO RESOLVE ANY DISPUTE RELATING TO THE INTERPRETATION, APPLICABILITY, ENFORCEABILITY OR FORMATION OF THIS AGREEMENT INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY CLAIM THAT ALL OR ANY PART OF THIS AGREEMENT IS VOID OR VOIDABLE. IN THE EVENT THIS PROVISION IS DEEMED UNENFORCEABLE BY AN ARBITRATOR OR COURT OF COMPETENT JURISDICTION FOR ANY REASON, THEN AND ONLY THEN THE PROVISIONS OF SECTION ABOVE GOVERNING VENUE AND JURISDICTION SHALL EXCLUSIVELY APPLY TO ANY LAWSUIT INVOLVING CLAIMS DESCRIBED IN THIS SECTION.
- GREAT WOLF HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY TO THE GUEST FOR DAMAGES FOR EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, MENTAL SUFFERING OR PSYCHOLOGICAL INJURY OF ANY KIND UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, WHEN SUCH DAMAGES WERE NEITHER THE RESULT OF A PHYSICAL INJURY TO THE GUEST, NOR THE RESULT OF GUEST HAVING BEEN AT ACTUAL RISK OF PHYSICAL INJURY, NOR WERE INTENTIONALLY INFLICTED BY GREAT WOLF. WITHOUT LIMITING THE PRECEDING SENTENCE, IN NO EVENT WILL GREAT WOLF BE LIABLE TO GUEST FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES.
Terms and Conditions
BY USING THE GREAT LAKES SERVICES, LLC (“GREAT WOLF”) WEBSITE, INCLUDING ANY RELATED PAGES AND WEBSITES OWNED BY GREAT WOLF THAT LINK OR OTHERWISE RELATE TO THE?WWW.GREATWOLF.COM?WEBSITE (THE “SITE”), YOU ARE AUTOMATICALLY AGREEING TO AND SHOW THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS (THE “AGREEMENT”). YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THE SITE INDICATES YOUR CONTINUED ACCEPTANCE OF THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ABIDE BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MAY NOT USE THE SITE. THIS AGREEMENT IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE BY GREAT WOLF AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. ALL RIGHTS TO USE THE SITE ARE GRANTED ON THE CONDITION THAT SUCH RIGHTS ARE FORFEITED IF USER FAILS TO COMPLY WITH THE AGREEMENT.YOU WILL BE ASKED TO VERIFY YOUR AGE PRIOR TO SUBMITTING ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THE SITE. YOU MAY NOT SUBMIT PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THE SITE IF YOU ARE UNDER THIRTEEN (13) YEARS OLD, AND IN SOME INSTANCES YOU MUST BE AT LEAST EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS OR OLDER.GREAT WOLF MAY DISCONTINUE OR MAKE CHANGES IN THE INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES DESCRIBED IN THE SITE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE TO YOU AND WITHOUT ANY LIABILITY TO YOU. GREAT WOLF DOES NOT UNDERTAKE ANY OBLIGATION OR RESPONSIBILITY TO UPDATE OR AMEND ANY SUCH INFORMATION PUBLISHED AT THE SITE. GREAT WOLF RESERVES THE RIGHT TO TERMINATE ANY OR ALL SITE OFFERINGS OR TRANSMISSIONS WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE. FURTHERMORE, BY OFFERING THE SITE AND INFORMATION, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES VIA THE SITE, NO DISTRIBUTION OR SOLICITATION IS MADE BY GREAT WOLF TO ANY PERSON TO USE THE SITE OR SUCH INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES IN ANY JURISDICTIONS WHERE THE PROVISION OF THE SITE AND/OR SUCH INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES IS PROHIBITED BY LAW.
Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, Great Wolf grants User a limited, revocable, non-exclusive and non-transferable license-at-will (the “License”) to use the Site for its intended purpose for your own non-commercial use in order to upload content required and/or permitted by the Site and these Terms and Conditions. Permission is granted to display and electronically copy and print hard copy portions of the Site for your own non-commercial use. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance of any content of the Site is strictly prohibited. We do not grant any license or other authorization to any of our trademarks, logos, trade names, service marks, other copyrightable material or any other intellectual property by including it on the Site. Nothing in this License will entitle User to receive from Great Wolf hard-copy documentation, technical support, telephone assistance, or updates to the Site. Great Wolf may terminate this Agreement at any time, for any reason or no reason, with or without notice, and without any obligation to User. Upon termination, User agrees to immediately cease using the Site.
User may not: (i) modify, revise, translate or create any derivative works of the Site or supporting documentation; (ii) decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for the Site; (iii) redistribute, sell, rent, lease, sublicense, or otherwise transfer rights to the Site; or (iv) remove or alter any proprietary notices, legends, symbols or labels in the Site, including, but not limited to, any trademark, logo, copyright.
Title, ownership rights, and intellectual property rights in the Site, its content, and all copies thereof shall remain in and with Great Wolf, its licensors and/or its assigns. The Site, and all elements comprising the Site, including, without limitation, the text, Site design, logos, graphics, sounds, icons and images, as well as the selection, assembly and arrangement thereof are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws and by international treaties. All trademarks, service marks, trade names, trade dress, logos, designs and sounds associated with the Site are owned by Great Wolf or third parties that have authorized their use.
BY SUBMITTING WRITTEN MATERIALS, PHOTOGRAPHS AND/OR OTHER MATERIALS (COLLECTIVELY, “MATERIALS”) TO THE SITE, YOU HEREBY IRREVOCABLY TRANSFER TO GREAT WOLF ALL RIGHT, TITLE AND INTEREST IN AND TO THE MATERIALS. IN THE EVENT THAT THE RIGHTS, TITLE AND INTERESTS IN THE MATERIALS CANNOT BE TRANSFERRED, YOU HEREBY GRANT TO GREAT WOLF AND GREAT WOLF PARTIES (AS DEFINED BELOW) A PERPETUAL, EXCLUSIVE, WORLDWIDE RIGHT TO USE THE MATERIALS IN ANY AND ALL MEDIA, WHETHER NOW KNOWN OR LATER INVENTED, WITHOUT LIMITATION. YOU RELEASE GREAT WOLF AND THE GREAT WOLF PARTIES FROM ANY CLAIMS OR LIABILITIES ARISING FROM THE MATERIALS AND WAIVE THE RIGHT TO PURSUE ANY CLAIM AGAINST GREAT WOLF AND THE GREAT WOLF PARTIES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT, THE SITE, AND/OR THE MATERIALS.
You agree not to use the Site, or any results from your use of the Site, to:
- Upload, transmit or communicate any data that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- Harm minors in any way;
- Impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any data transmitted to other users;
- Upload, transmit, access or communicate any data or information that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships;
- Upload, transmit, access or communicate any data that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
- Upload, transmit or communicate any data that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including any privacy laws of any applicable jurisdiction;
- “Spam”, “stalk” or otherwise harass another;
- Collect or store personal data or other information about other users or non-users; and/or
- Intentionally make available spoofed files or files with information designed to misidentify the actual content of the file.
We have no obligation to monitor Materials provided by users of the Site. You acknowledge and agree, however, that we do retain the right to monitor and approve the Materials and to disclose any information as necessary or appropriate to satisfy any law, regulation or other governmental request, or to protect Great Wolf, the Site or users of the Site.
Links To Other Sites
Links to non-Great Wolf websites may be provided, in which case they are provided solely as pointers to information on topics that may be useful, and Great Wolf does not control over the content on such non-Great Wolf websites. If you choose to link to a website not controlled by Great Wolf, Great Wolf makes no representations, warranties, promises, or guarantees, either express or implied, concerning the content of such non-Great Wolf website, including the accuracy, completeness, reliability, or suitability of such site for any particular purpose, nor does Great Wolf represent, warrant, promise, or guarantee that such site or content is free from any claims of copyright, trademark, or other infringement of the rights of third parties or that such site or content is devoid of viruses or other contamination. Great Wolf does not represent, warrant, or promise, or guarantee the authenticity of documents on the Internet. Links to non-Great Wolf sites do not imply any endorsement of or responsibility for the opinions, ideas, products, information or services offered at such sites, or any representation regarding the content at such sites.
Notices Of Claimed Infringement
If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on the Site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide the following information in writing to Great Wolf’s Copyright Agent named below:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- your address, telephone number and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Great Wolf’s Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached at: Great Wolf Resorts, Attn: General Counsel, 525 Junction Road, Suite 6000 South, Madison WI 53717. Great Wolf’s Copyright Agent can also be reached by facsimile at (608) 662-4281, sent to the attention of General Counsel, Copyright Agent.
Disclaimer of Warranty
THE SITE IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND ON AN “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE WARRANTIES THAT IT IS FREE OF DEFECTS, VIRUS FREE, ABLE TO OPERATE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED BASIS, OR THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE SITE IS WITH USER. SHOULD THE SITE PROVE DEFECTIVE, USER ASSUMES THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION. THIS DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY CONSTITUTES AN ESSENTIAL PART OF THIS AGREEMENT. NO USE OF THE SITE IS AUTHORIZED HEREUNDER EXCEPT UNDER THIS DISCLAIMER. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OR LIMITATIONOF WARRANTIES, SO THE DISCLAIMERS SET FORTH ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU TO THE EXTENT THAT SUCH STATE LAW APPLIES TO YOU.
Limitation of Liability
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL GREAT WOLF AND ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUBCONTRACTORS, REPRESENTATIVES, AFFILIATES, AND SUPPLIERS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “GREAT WOLF PARTIES”) BE LIABLE TO USER FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING ANY GENERAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, DIRECT, INDIRECT, COMPENSATORY, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF DATA, DATA BEING RENDERED INACCURATE, LOSSES SUSTAINED BY USER OR THIRD PARTIES, A FAILURE OF THE SITE TO OPERATE WITH ANY OTHER PROGRAMS, LOSS OF GOODWILL, WORK STOPPAGE, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, OR ANY AND ALL OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY THEREOF, AND REGARDLESS OF THE LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY (CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE) UPON WHICH THE CLAIM IS BASED. IN ANY CASE, THE COLLECTIVE LIABILITY OF GREAT WOLF AND/OR GREAT WOLF PARTIES UNDER ANY PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT SHALL NOT EXCEED IN THE AGGREGATE THE SUM OF THE FEES USER PAID FOR THIS LICENSE (IF ANY). SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, SO THIS EXCLUSION AND LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO USER AND IN SUCH CASE GREAT WOLF’S LIABILITY AND THAT OF THE GREAT WOLF PARTIES SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
User further agrees to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless Great Wolf and Great Wolf Parties from and against any claims, damages, expenses or liability arising from or related to any injuries, damages or losses to any person or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, User’s use of the Site (or any other person accessing the Site using your account) , or use of Great Wolf or Great Wolf Parties’ services, including, without limitation, User’s breach of any terms or representations contained in this Agreement or the use by Great Wolf or Great Wolf Parties of any of the rights granted by User.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties concerning the subject matter hereof. This Agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Wisconsin, excluding that body of laws pertaining to conflict of laws. If any provision of this Agreement is determined by a court of law to be illegal or unenforceable, such provision will be enforced to the maximum extent possible and the other provisions will remain effective and enforceable. All disputes relating to this Agreement are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Madison, Wisconsin and User expressly consent to the exercise of personal jurisdiction in the courts of Madison, Wisconsin in connection with any such dispute including any claim involving Great Wolf and/or the Great Wolf Parties. Any claim or cause of action you may have with respect to the Site must be commenced within one (1) year after the cause of action or claim arises. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, shall not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. Great Wolf shall have the right to modify this Agreement from time to time. You understand and agree that your continued use of the Site indicates your acceptance of any such modifications, which shall become a part of this Agreement.
Communicating with Great Wolf
By sending Great Wolf any ideas, comments, suggestions, questions or other material, you grant to Great Wolf an unrestricted, royalty-free, worldwide, irrevocable license to use, reproduce, display, perform, modify, transmit and distribute such material in any manner, including in connection with Great Wolf’s business, and you also agree that Great Wolf is free to us any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques that you send us for any purpose. You agree that you shall remain solely liable for the contents of any submissions to the Site made by you or others using your account. Our postal contact regarding the matters set forth in this Agreement is as follows: Great Lakes Services, LLC Attn: Greatwolf.com support, 525 Junction Road, Suite 6000 South, Madison WI 53717. Our email contact regarding such matters is as follows:?[email protected].
Void Where Prohibited
Great Wolf administers and operates the Site from its location in Madison, Wisconsin USA. Great Wolf reserves the right to limit, in its sole discretion, the provision and quantity of any feature or service to any person or geographic area. Any offer for any feature or service made on the Site is void where prohibited. You may not use the Site in violation of any applicable laws or regulations, including, without limitation, export laws and regulations.
Information you provide
You are not required to provide any personal information in order to have general access to the Great Wolf websites, however, in order to access certain information, features or services, you may be required to provide personal information. Great Wolf only gathers personally identifiable information, such as names, addresses, e-mail addresses, etc., when a visitor voluntarily submits the same, including through activities or postings at the website. Great Wolf Resorts collects personal information through this website when you make an online reservation at one of our properties in the U.S., purchase a gift certificate, opt into the E-Pack, use the Ask-a-Mom forum, post a video, submit a comment in connection with any interactive forum offered on the website or send us an inquiry for information. This information may include name, address, phone number, email address, password and credit card information. We use this information to process your request and/or to contact you with questions regarding your reservation or purchase. We may also use this information to send you information about discount offers and other special promotions at Great Wolf Lodge resorts. In addition, we may share your name, address, email address and phone number with some of our trusted marketing partners, who may contact you to offer discounts and other valuable information about their products and services. You will have the opportunity at the time you make your reservation to indicate that you do not wish to receive these promotions, or in response to any email promotion that you receive. We may also use such information and other information that we obtain from your use of the website, to respond to your questions or comments, to resolve disputes, to contact you when necessary in connection with the operation of the website, to address problems at the website and to enforce our Terms and Conditions. Please note that information that you voluntarily provide in public portions of the website is not protected information and such information could potentially be collected and used in ways which we cannot control.In addition to using your information as described above, if you opt-in we may also occasionally send you e-mail announcements regarding special promotions and other information we believe will be of interest to you. You may opt-out of receiving the mailings or any other e-mails that we send to our mailing list by using the “unsubscribe” feature in any e-mail you receive from us.
Browser Level Information
Great Wolf Resort web servers automatically collect information about a visitor’s IP address, browser type and referrer by reading this information from your browser. This information is collected in a database and used to help us recognize you each time you return to one of our websites. It is also used in an aggregated, anonymous manner–in our internal analysis of traffic patterns within our website. This information is automatically logged by most websites.
If this practice is of concern to you, the “help” portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether.
Sending an e-card
At times our websites offer the option to send an e-card. You supply your name and email address and the recipient’s name and email address when you send an e-card. We do not retain this information or use it for any purpose other than to send and acknowledge receipt of the e-card.
How is personal information protected?
Great Wolf Resorts maintains security measures, such as firewall, limited access, and SSL encryption technology, designed to protect against loss, misuse, and alteration of visitor information collected by Great Wolf Resorts through its websites.
How is personal information shared with third parties?
As stated above, Great Wolf Resorts may share information it collects from you with trusted marketing partners, unless you indicate that you do not wish to receive these offers. Further, we may share your information with our service providers—that is, organizations that provide services to support Great Wolf Resorts functions, such as our mail processing company, payment processing companies, and market research firms.
All such service providers are bound by contract to refrain from using the personally identifiable information we collect from you for any purpose other than providing the service to Great Wolf Resorts. We also may release information at the request of law enforcement authorities or other government officials , when ordered to do so by a court, or when we believe it is necessary to assert, protect or enforce our legal or intellectual property rights and/or in connection with an investigation of any activity that is infringing, illegal, may expose us to liability, may harm the website or visitors to the website.
How can I opt-out of receiving future communications?
How can I opt-out of receiving future communications? You may opt-out of receiving communications from us at the time you make your online reservation. In addition, you may request to be removed from our marketing database at anytime by contacting us at:?[email protected]
What information is collected online from children under 13 and how is it used?
Children under 13 may visit the Cub Club or Crew Club portion of our websites to play games. Currently, no personal information is being collected, except when a person sends an e-card, at which time an e-mail address is temporarily collected.
Sending an e-card.
Children under 13 supply their name and email address and the recipient’s name and email address to send an e-card. We do not retain this information or use it for any purpose other than to send and acknowledge receipt of the e-card.
Is my child’s information required for participation in online activities?
No. Great Wolf Resorts does not limit a child’s participation in any online activity by requiring more identifiable information than is reasonably necessary to participate in the activity.
Is my child’s information shared with third parties?
No. Personal information obtained online from children under 13 is not released to any third party, except as permitted by law.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, please contact:?[email protected]
If you have any questions about your reservation or lodge accommodations, please contact:
Great Wolf Resorts, Inc., 350 N. Orleans Street, Suite 10000B, Chicago, Illinois 60654, ATTN: Privacy Team.
Children’s’ Privacy: Policies For Users Under Age 13
We do not knowingly collect or maintain personal information from children under the age of 13 on the site, except for the limited circumstances described below. In the event a child under the age of 13 submits a question to us on the site and identifies her or his age, we may use the child’s email address for the sole purpose of responding to the child’s question on a one time only basis. However, we will not use the child’s email address to contact the child and we will delete it from our records once we have responded.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, California law allows you to request information regarding certain categories of personally identifiable information (for example, but not limited to, your name, postal address and e-mail address) that Great Wolf may have disclosed to other businesses in the prior calendar year for the other businesses own direct marketing purposes. For a full explanation of your rights, and to view the Great Wolf Resorts Privacy Notice for California Consumers,?please click here.
California Privacy Notice
If you are a California resident, for a full explanation of your rights and to view the Great Wolf Resorts Privacy Notice for California Consumers, please click here
Great Wolf Gift Card Terms & Conditions
- Gift cards are only valid at Great Wolf Lodge U.S. properties. To purchase gift cards for Great Wolf Lodge Niagara Falls, Ontario, please visit the lodge website.
- Gift cards may not be resold under penalty of law; unlawful resale or attempted resale is grounds for seizure and cancellation without compensation. Cards obtained through unauthorized channels (e.g., online auction) will be considered void.
- Gift cards are not redeemable for cash, check, or credit, and are non-refundable. (Gift card orders will be processed within 48-72 hours.)
- There is no fee for gift card replacement, however, the original receipt’s information must be provided in order for gift card reissuance.
- U.S. Postal delivery is not tracked or guaranteed. In addition to 3 business days for processing, please allow 7-10 business days for delivery.
- FedEx delivery not available outside of the U.S., FedEx cannot deliver to P.O. boxes, and a signature is required for all FedEx deliveries.
- All delivery times are estimated and not guaranteed.
Great Wolf Wristband Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to all Great Wolf Wristbands received on or after April 12, 2019.
Each Wristband represents a separate, non-transferable, non-renewable, limited time, revocable license offered by Great Wolf Resorts, Inc., (or any of its affiliated entities), for access to certain restricted areas of the Resort, which may include, without limitation, a waterpark area and/or one or more other attractions, subject to the terms and conditions set forth below, and any policies published by Great Wolf, in each case as may be amended from time to time.
By purchasing a Wristband, whether separately or as included with a Reservation, or otherwise accepting a Wristband, you are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions for use. Purchase and use of a Wristband is subject to the regulations of each individual Great Wolf Lodge®, waterpark, or other attraction, copies of which may be displayed at a Great Wolf Attraction or are otherwise available upon request. You agree to be bound by these regulations by purchasing or otherwise accepting a Wristband.
Covered Locations: These terms and conditions apply to Wristbands for the following Great Wolf Lodge locations, provided however, each Wristband, unless expressly provided otherwise, is exclusive and limited to one (1) Great Wolf location, and does not grant access to any other Great Wolf location.
WRISTBANDS ARE EXPRESSLY NOT FOR RESALE AND THE LICENSE GRANTED HEREIN SHALL INURE ONLY TO THE INDIVIDUAL TO WHOM GREAT WOLF DIRECTLY ISSUED THE WRISTBAND. ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT SALE, RESALE, AUCTION OR TRANSFER OF ANY WRISTBAND FOR OR WITHOUT CONSIDERATION IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. THE RESTRICTION AGAINST RESALE AND TRANSFER EXTENDS TO ANY “EXCESS” OR “UNUSED” WRISTBANDS OF WHICH ANY INDIVIDUAL MAY COME INTO POSSESSION, WHETHER AS PART OF A RESERVATION OR OTHERWISE. Any Wristband Holder violating this prohibition, including, without limitation, by advertising, posting or otherwise communicating an offer to sell or gift Wristbands will have their license revoked for their entire party and be subject to further legal action.
“Great Wolf” means Great Wolf Resorts, Inc. and its affiliated and related companies.
“Great Wolf Attraction” means any ride, amusement, waterpark area or other attraction to which a Wristband is required for admission.
“Guest Room” means the room corresponding to a Reservation.
“Guest Room Wristband” means as provided under Wristband Types below.
“Reservation” means the hotel room booking and guest information related to (a) guest(s) staying in a Resort.
“Resort” means one of the Great Wolf Lodge® locations.
“Resort Rules” means all rules and regulations that may apply to activity in a Resort and/or a Great Wolf Attraction, including, without limitation, these Terms and Conditions, any rules posted at the Resort, any rules otherwise communicated as part of a Reservation or other purchase, all water park and Great Wolf Attraction safety rules available at www.greatwolf.com and all applicable laws.
“Terms and Conditions” means these terms and conditions or any other condition that applies to the receipt and/or use of a Wristband.
“Untethered Wristband” means as provided under Wristband Types below.
“Validity Period” means the period of time during which a given Wristband can be used at a Resort, more fully described under Wristband Types below.
“Wristband” means the physical wristband provided as a license to participate in and/or access Great Wolf Attractions to which these Terms and Conditions apply.
“Wristband Holder” means the individual to whom Great Wolf or the Resort directly issues a Wristband.
The following is a non-exhaustive list of Wristband types available at a Resort, provided however, all Wristband types may not be available at all Great Wolf Resorts, and/or a Resort may have one or more additional or special purpose Wristband types available.
Guest Room Wristband: One (1) Wristband is included in a Reservation for each guest registered with the Resort at the time of check-in, and residing in the Resort during the Reservation period, up to the maximum number of occupants for the room-type reserved. Such Guest Room Wristband is valid only for the period of the corresponding Reservation.
Tethered Wristband: Each Guest Room Wristband holder may purchase additional single-day Wristbands for individuals not residing at the Resort during the relevant Reservation period for a fee to be determined by Great Wolf from time to time. Such Tethered Wristbands are (i) for use only by invited visitors to Guest Room Wristband holders and not for resale or offer to the general public; (ii) subject to availability; (iii) valid for a single day only; and (iv) limited to one (1) per Guest Room Wristband holder.
Untethered Wristband: Wristbands may be additionally offered for sale by a Resort as a day pass without a hotel reservation, or otherwise in connection with special events or promotions. Such Wristbands may be subject to additional terms and conditions as part of the sale.
Admission to Great Wolf Attractions
A Wristband is valid for admission at the Resort from which it was issued and grants a revocable license to the registered, authenticated Wristband holder for admission and use of specified Great Wolf Attractions (unless restricted by conditions which could ultimately prohibit someone from participating safely, including without limitation, height, weight, age, physical limitations such as pregnancy and heart conditions, or observed inappropriate behavior) during the Validity Period. Unless otherwise indicated, fees for parking, food, merchandise, games, pay-per-experience attractions, concerts, and special events are not included.
Great Wolf, in its absolute discretion, reserves the right to vary the opening and closing dates of the Great Wolf Attractions and to close, remove, or cancel all or any part of the rides, events or facilities within the Great Wolf Attractions for any reason, including without limitation, technical, health and safety, and/or operational reasons or due to special events or private functions. For the avoidance of doubt, the full value of any part of the value of the Wristband will not be refunded, nor will any compensation be paid or payable if any of the Great Wolf Attractions become unavailable or if any part of the Great Wolf Attractions are closed or removed.
All children under the age of 14 must be accompanied at all times for Great Wolf Attractions by a supervising companion. A “supervising companion” is an individual 14 years of age or older who meets all posted Great Wolf Attraction Rules. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, a Resort may impose certain other restrictions on age of purchasers of certain Wristband Types.
Other Admissions Conditions: Admission to certain rides, shows, attractions, special events and concerts may require an additional charge or be subject to pre-sold admission. All operating dates and hours are subject to change without notice. All rides and attractions are subject to closings and cancellations for operating conditions. Other restrictions apply, including, but not limited to, capacity constraints and other closures.
Replacement of Wristband: If a Wristband is lost, stolen, or forgotten, the Wristband can be replaced at the Resort’s front desk, and a non-refundable replacement fee may be charged. Children under 14 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian to receive a replacement Wristband.
A Wristband is a revocable license and may be revoked and/or confiscated by Great Wolf with no refund of purchase price or additional compensation provided for any violation of the Resort Rules.
Violation of Resort Rules may result in expulsion from Great Wolf Attractions and the Resort.
Included within the Resort Rules are the expectations that all guests not (i) engage in disorderly conduct, (ii) use abusive or inappropriate language, (iii) wear clothing that is overly revealing or contains non-family friendly messaging or pictures, (iv) display tattoos that contains non-family friendly messaging or pictures, (v) engage in inappropriate interpersonal exchanges, including, without limitation, photographing or videotaping third parties without permission, unwanted physical contact, inappropriate gestures or other communications, or unwanted communication with other guests or staff (including as may be distracting to staff on duty), or (vi) otherwise violate any Resort Rules or applicable laws.
Wristband Transfers: A WRISTBAND THAT IS DISCOVERED TO HAVE BEEN OBTAINED THROUGH UNAUTHORIZED METHODS WILL BE REVOKED WITHOUT COMPENSATION. Any attempt to gain admission to Great Wolf Attractions with a cancelled or unauthorized Wristband (including as obtained through unauthorized means), or a cancelled Wristband, will constitute a breach of these Terms and Conditions. Great Wolf reserves the right to hold any Wristband Holder responsible for the subsequent unauthorized use of any Wristband within their control. Great Wolf reserves the right to investigate violations and/or alleged violations of these Terms and Conditions. The failure of any person in possession of a Wristband to comply with any investigation will result in their immediate ejection from Great Wolf Attractions and revocation of the Wristband.
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY NOTED BELOW, ANY DISPUTE BETWEEN YOU OR ANY OTHER WRISTBAND HOLDER AND GREAT WOLF ARISING UNDER, OUT OF, UNDER, IN CONNECTION WITH, OR IN RELATION TO THIS AGREEMENT MUST BE SUBMITTED TO BINDING ARBITRATION UNDER THE AUTHORITY OF THE FEDERAL ARBITRATOIN ACT. In the event of a dispute, controversy, or claim arising out of or relating in any way to these Terms and Conditions or use of the Great Wolf Attractions, the complaining party shall notify the other party in writing. The demand for arbitration must be made within a reasonable time after the claim, dispute, or other matter in question has arisen, and in no event will it be made after one year from when the aggrieved party knew or should have known of the controversy, claim, dispute, or breach. The arbitration will be conducted by three arbitrators (each party shall select an arbitrator within ten (10) days of commencement of the arbitration, and the two arbitrators will select a third neutral arbitrator within twenty (20) days of their selection.) The arbitration will be conducted in Chicago, Illinois, and the laws of the state in which the Resort is located shall govern. Except as may be required by law, neither a party nor its representatives may disclose the existence, content, or results of any arbitration hereunder without the prior written consent of all parties. Each party shall pay its own proportionate share of arbitrator fees and expenses.
YOU (FOR YOURSELF, MINOR CHILDREN FOR WHOM YOU MAY BE A SUPERVISING COMPANION, AND EACH OTHER WRISTBAND HOLDER) AND GREAT WOLF IRREVOCABLY WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL.
WARNING: PHYSICALLY DEMANDING THRILL RIDES, SLIPPERY SURFACES, POOLS AND STREAMS OF WATER ARE INHERENT RISKS WITHIN SOME GREAT WOLF ATTRACTIONS. PLEASE STAY ALERT AND AWARE OF YOUR SURROUNDINGS AND ABIDE BY ALL RESORT AND GREAT WOLF ATTRACTION RULES AND REQUIREMENTS INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THOSE POSTED WITHIN A WATERPARK. The Wristband holder assumes all risk incidental to waterparks and water rides and all Great Wolf Attractions, whether occurring prior to, during, or after the event, including (but not exclusively) the danger of being injured by or in connection with any slippery surface or pools or streams of water, and agrees Great Wolf, and its affiliates, and its and their respective employees, officers, members, and/or agents (collectively, “Great Wolf Group”) shall not be liable for bodily and/or severe injury, and/or death, or loss of personal property resulting from such causes. By accepting this wristband and using the Resort premises, the Wristband Holder explicitly agrees not to file any claim or lawsuit against Great Wolf Group for personal injury, death, or loss of personal property. In any suit filed by a parent on behalf of a minor Wristband Holder, the parent agrees to defend and indemnify Great Wolf Group. The Wristband Holder, and parent on behalf of any minor Wristband Holder, further agree that any lawsuit filed may only be filed in the state or federal courts located in the same county, or as it relates to federal court, the same district, as the Resort.
Other Terms & Conditions
Permission to Film or Videotape: Entry into any Great Wolf Attraction constitutes consent for Great Wolf to use any film, video, or reproduction of image and/or voice of a Wristband holder for any purpose whatsoever without any payment to the Wristband holder.
Assumption of Risk: Guest acknowledges that there are risks inherent in using the Resort premises and Great Wolf Attractions. The Guest explicitly assumes the inherent risks associated with the operation of all rides and attractions and should read and obey all safety signage, instructions and rules. Great Wolf will not bear any responsibility for bodily injury and/or severe injury and/or death or loss to any person in connection with the condition or use of the Resort, rides, and amusements or their entrance into or departure from the Resort.
Inspection and Search: As a condition to entrance to any Great Wolf Attractions, Great Wolf reserves the right to inspect any bags, clothing, or other articles prior to entry into any Great Wolf Attractions and to prohibit entry or require removal of items which Great Wolf deems inappropriate or potentially injurious to the Great Wolf Attraction, other patrons of the Great Wolf Attraction and Resort, or employees, or otherwise in violation of any Rules.
Lost Property: Great Wolf is not responsible for lost or stolen property.
Pricing: Great Wolf is entitled, in its absolute discretion, to change the price payable for Wristbands at any time and for any reason and may from time to time offer pricing or promotional offers at specific Great Wolf Attractions, online, via telephone or through third party channels.
Refunds: Wristbands are nonrefundable. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
Miscellaneous. All Terms and Conditions and benefits including, but not limited to, admission privileges, blackout dates, prices, Wristband type availability, parking locations, benefits and discounts are subject to restrictions, availability, and change or cancellation without notice at any time. (1) Great Wolf may delay or waive enforcement of any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions without losing its right to enforce the same or any other provision later; (2) Wristband holders waive the right to receive notice of any waiver or delay or presentment, demand, protect, or dishonor; (3) should any term herein be deemed invalid or unenforceable, the remaining terms shall remain in full force and effect; and (4) you will send any legal notice or other notice or information that you are required by law to provide or deliver to Great Wolf by first-class mail, or by recognized commercial overnight courier, to the following address: Great Wolf Resorts, Inc., ATTN: Legal Department, 350 N. Orleans Street, Suite 10000B, Chicago, Illinois 60654.
Great Wolf Lodge® Voyagers Club Terms and Conditions
THE GREAT WOLF LODGE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAIN A DISPUTE RESOLUTION AND ARBITRATION PROVISION [PLEASE GO TO Dispute Resolution UNDER Great Wolf Wristband Terms & Conditions] THAT GOVERN HOW CLAIMS YOU AND WE HAVE AGAINST EACH OTHER ARE RESOLVED. PLEASE READ THE PROVISION CAREFULLY. IT REQUIRES YOU TO ARBITRATE DISPUTES WITH GREAT WOLF AND LIMITS THE MANNER IN WHICH YOU CAN SEEK RELIEF. BY ACCEPTING THESE TERMS, YOU AGREE TO RESOLVE ANY DISPUTE WITH US ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THESE TERMS THROUGH BINDING ARBITRATION OR SMALL CLAIMS DISPUTE PROCEDURES AND AGREE TO WAIVE YOUR RIGHTS TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION SUIT.
Last Updated: [January 18th, 2023]
These terms and conditions govern the Great Wolf Lodge® Voyagers Club (the “Program”). The Program is operated by Great Lakes Services, LLC (“Great Wolf,” or “we”). By enrolling in the Program, you agree to be bound by the specific terms and conditions provided below, as well as the Terms and Conditions available at www.greatwolf.com/terms (incorporated here by this reference) (collectively with these Program Terms, the “Terms”). Participation in the Program is void if prohibited by law in the jurisdiction in which the prospective participant resides. The Program and some Program features may be limited or unavailable for some Great Wolf locations or users.
The Program is a customer loyalty program that allows a Member (as defined below) the opportunity to participate in exclusive member promotions and to receive and redeem loyalty points (“Voyagers Points”) on an individual basis for their own account. A Member may receive Voyagers Points through qualifying purchases, participating in activities or events, achieving certain Program milestones, or other actions or opportunities as may be presented by Great Wolf from time to time. These Terms provide a general overview of the Program.
Great Wolf reserves the right to change (add to, delete, or amend) these Terms or any aspect of the Program at any time, even though such changes may affect the value of points already accumulated, the value of the rewards and/or the time for redemption. Please check the Great Wolf website at www.greatwolf.com/terms (“Website”) periodically for changes. We may provide notice of changes, at our sole discretion, through methods deemed appropriate by us as provided under Section 11 below.
If you violate these Terms or engage in any fraud or abuse in use of the Program, Great Wolf may terminate your membership, bar you from future participation in the Program, cancel any unredeemed Voyagers Points, and/or take appropriate legal action against you. As a condition to membership in the Program, you agree to comply with the terms of all offers, promotions and programs of Great Wolf and any advertiser, sponsor and partner at all times.
- Eligibility. Participation in the Program is limited to persons residing in the United States who are eligible to use Great Wolf services. You must be at least 18 years of age (or the age of majority in your jurisdiction of residence) to participate in the GWL Program. Program accounts are limited to one individual per account. For the avoidance of doubt, only natural persons transacting in their personal capacity and for their own account are eligible to participate. Individuals are limited to one account per person and duplicate accounts (including under multiple email addresses) may be deleted or terminated by Great Wolf, in its sole discretion. Participation in the Program is personal and non-transferable. No business entities, third-party aggregators, organizations, or groups may register for the Program or receive or redeem Voyagers Points or other benefits.
Any offers a Member receives are specific to that Member’s account, unless otherwise stated and are non-transferable. Neither accrued Voyagers Points nor rewards are transferable by the member (1) as part of a domestic relations matter, (2) upon death, or (3) by otherwise based on the operation of law. Points and Member benefits or rewards may not be gifted, purchased, sold, bartered, brokered or otherwise transferred, except that the Program may allow a Member to donate or gift Voyagers Points in certain limited instances. Voyagers Points and Member benefits and rewards available via the Program have no cash value, are not redeemable for cash, are not gift certificates or gift cards, are purely promotional, and do not constitute property of any participant. No portion of any payment for purchases qualifying for the Program or any Voyagers Points or rewards constitute consideration paid for any of the foregoing. Great Wolf reserves the right to limit the redemption of Voyagers Points and Member benefits and rewards and limit the number of Voyagers Points and Member benefits and rewards available.
- Enrollment. There is no fee associated with the Program. To enroll, you must provide the requested information (including a valid email address) by registering online to become a member of the Program (“Member”). Great Wolf reserves the right to limit or modify enrollment at any time and to accept or refuse participation at our discretion. Upon sign-up, you will be required to provide the requested information, including, but not limited to, name, password, and e-mail address. Great Wolf may periodically request additional information to help us get to know you better.
- Program Benefits
For Qualifying Purchases: Members in good standing will receive 1 Voyagers Point for every US$10 spent on a Qualifying Purchase (as further defined below) at participating Great Wolf locations.
“Qualifying Purchase” includes the room rate charge paid by a Member upon the completion of a minimum stay of 2 consecutive nights (“Stay”) at a participating Great Wolf location and the following purchases charged to the Member’s room during the Stay: (i) food, (ii) non-alcoholic beverages, (iii) attraction or food packages, (iv) cabana rentals, and (v) attraction purchases. Voyagers Points are not awarded upon booking a reservation, but upon completing a qualifying Stay at a participating Great Wolf location. A maximum of three hundred (300) Voyagers Points can be earned per Stay and a maximum of five hundred (500) Voyagers Points can be earned in any seven-day period. Group reservations are excluded and not eligible for Voyagers Points.
Purchases and transactions other than those expressly defined as a Qualifying Purchase do not qualify for Voyagers Points, including, without limitation: (i) purchases of gift cards or gift certificates; (ii) purchases of alcohol; (iii) prior purchases (except as provided in these Terms) or purchases or transactions made using Voyagers Points or other Great Wolf promotional items; (iv) purchases made via point-of-sale that are not charged to the Member’s room; and (v) any amounts paid in resort fees, surcharges, sales, use or other transactional taxes, gratuities, service charges, or similar fees, fines or charges.
For clarification, to qualify as a Stay, booking for the Stay at the Great Wolf location must be made directly with Great Wolf. Any booking made on any third-party reservation platforms (e.g., Groupon, Expedia etc.) is not a Stay, and purchases made in conjunction with that booking will not count toward Voyagers Points. Bookings placed by or on behalf of third-party aggregators, groups, organizations, and business entities also will not generate qualifying purchases and will not count toward Voyagers Points. Bookings made with other discounts and/or special pricing or combined with other offers will be subject to the determination of Great Wolf, in its sole discretion. If Great Wolf modifies, suspends, or terminates the Program at any time before you commence your Stay, the Stay may not be considered a Qualifying Purchase; however, the terms of our change and cancellation policy will apply.
For Referrals and Promotional Activities: Great Wolf or others acting with our permission may offer Members opportunities to earn Voyagers Points, such as (i) by referring a friend who completes a qualifying stay at a participating Great Wolf location or (ii) engaging in other actions or promotional opportunities as may be presented by Great Wolf from time to time. Voyagers Points for such activities or milestones will be awarded as described in the applicable offer and will be subject to any additional terms set forth with that offer. These offers may be temporary in nature. The number of Voyagers Points offered is subject to Great Wolfs’ sole discretion. Great Wolf is under no obligation to provide Members with any particular number of Voyagers Point-earning opportunities, special offers, or to send messages to them. Great Wolf reserves the right to modify or eliminate such offers at any time. Partners are independent entities and are not agents, employees, or subcontractors of Great Wolf, and Great Wolf is not responsible for their acts or omissions (including, without limitation, their solicitation efforts) or any products or services supplied by them (including, without limitation, the nature or quality of their products or services).
Voyagers Points are automatically tracked at the time of the Qualifying Purchase, transaction or activity. Voyagers Points for any single Qualifying Purchase may only be credited to one (1) account. Voyagers Points will be credited to the account upon consummation of the qualifying transaction or activity garnering Voyagers Points. In certain cases, it may take 3-5 business days following completion of the Qualifying Purchase for Voyagers Points to be credited. Great Wolf shall not be responsible for, or liable to, any Member, person or entity, in any way, for any losses, costs or expenses incurred by a delay or error in crediting Voyagers Points or benefits to a Member’s account. Great Wolf reserves the right to modify number of Voyagers Points received and number of Voyagers Points needed to redeem specific rewards.
Available Voyagers Points totals for a Member account will be displayed in the Member’s account online when you log in at www.greatwolf.com.
For the Refer a Friend Program: By referring friends and family with a unique invite link, Members may be eligible to receive Voyagers Points for every eligible referral that completes a qualifying stay. Members will not be eligible to receive Voyagers Points from a referral if the referral recipient: (1) has previously completed a stay at a Great Wolf property, (2) has an existing reservation at a Great Wolf property at the time the referral is issued, (3) is an existing Member of the Program, (4) has an existing guest account with Great Wolf, or (5) has previously consented to receiving marketing communications from Great Wolf. Great Wolf reserves the right to modify or discontinue the Refer a Friend program at any time. Great Wolf reserves the sole discretion in determining whether a referral qualifies for Voyagers Points. Void where restricted or prohibited by law.
- How to Use and Redeem Voyagers Points. Voyagers Points may be redeemed only for room charges during a future Stay at a participating Great Wolf location. Upon redemption, the total room charge for the Stay is reduced by the then-applicable value of the number of Voyagers Points that the Member redeems, after application of other promotional offers and discounts and before tax. Voyagers Points may be used at the time of booking with Great Wolf to apply against a deposit or at check-out following a qualifying Stay. Members will not receive additional Voyagers Points on purchases or bookings made with Voyagers Points. Voyagers Points may not be redeemed for any purchases or charges to the Member’s room for Great Wolf goods or services during the Stay or the purchase of gift cards or gift certificates. Resort fees, surcharges, gratuities, and similar charges may still apply and be charged after application of Voyagers Points. Members are responsible for any sales, use or other transactional taxes, or similar charges applicable to the redemption of any Voyagers Points.
To redeem Voyagers Points, a Member must be logged into his/her Member account at the time of booking the Stay. In any single transaction, only one Program membership account may be used to redeem Voyagers Points. Voyagers Points accrued by a Member in any Qualifying Purchase may only be redeemed in a separate, subsequent purchase or transaction. Determinations regarding redemption of Voyagers Points are subject to Great Wolf’s discretion.
Voyagers Points will be subtracted from the Member’s account immediately when redemption is requested based on the total Voyagers Points redeemed. Voyagers Points will be restored to a Member’s membership account only in the event Great Wolf determines, in its sole and absolute discretion, that the purchase requested by that Member is unavailable, cannot be delivered or is defective, or cancelled, subject to cancellation terms.
Voyagers Points may be subject to limitations on redemption, including, without limitation, booking availability at the selected Great Wolf location, black-out dates, notwithstanding any errors in advertising to the contrary. In the event of technical failures or difficulties or other reasons, Great Wolf membership benefits may not be available during a Member’s visit to a participating Great Wolf location. Members are not entitled to any compensation as a result of such technical failures or difficulties.
Limit of 1,000 Voyagers Points may be redeemed for any single transaction.
- Voyagers Points Expiration. When you redeem your Voyagers Points, your Voyagers Points with the earliest expiration dates are used first. All Voyagers Points that have not been redeemed will expire fifteen (15) months after the date upon which the Voyagers Points were received (which is the date of the Qualifying Purchase for which the Voyagers Points were received).
All other offers and other Member benefits expire in connection with the terms provided with that reward offer or Member Benefit.
- Special Offers. Great Wolf in its sole and absolute discretion, may periodically send offers to Members, or distribute offers to customers (whether or not they are Members). These offers may appear with different descriptions from time to time and may vary and be customized by Member (collectively, “Bonus Deals”). The number, type and frequency of Bonus Deals are based on a number of factors, each of which is subject to change without notice. Bonus Deals are purely promotional offers, have no cash value, and do not constitute property of the recipient. Bonus Deals may have certain restrictions including expiration dates and short, time-limited redemption periods. Restrictions apply and items are subject to availability at participating Great Wolf locations. All Bonus Deals must be redeemed prior to the stated expiration date to be valid. Determinations regarding redemption of Bonus Deals are subject to the discretion of the participating Great Wolf location. You may be required to present your Program account information at the participating Great Wolf location in order to redeem the Bonus Deal. Read each offer carefully for specific details, limitations and restrictions.
- Inactive Accounts. Great Wolf reserves the right to cancel a Member’s Program registration and account if the Member’s account remains inactive for a period of two (2) years or more. Accordingly, once you register for the Program, if you do not make a purchase or engage in an activity for which you will receive Voyagers Points within your Member account within two (2) years after your initial registration or the last recorded purchase or activity for which you received Voyagers Points, Great Wolf reserves the right to cancel your account. You understand and agree that cancellation by Great Wolf of your Program account will result in the cancellation and forfeiture of all Voyagers Points, rewards, Member benefits, and the inability to earn and/or redeem further Voyagers Points, rewards, and Member benefits.
- User Conduct. Without limiting the user conduct terms under the Website Terms and Conditions, by joining the Program, you agree to remain courteous and respectful toward employees, contractors, and agents of Great Wolf, its affiliates, operators, partners, guests and other Members. You agree not to harass, abuse, stalk, intimidate, threaten or engage in any conduct that harms, harasses, or offends any employees, contractors or agents of Great Wolf, its affiliates, operators, or partners engaged in the provision of services, including the delivery of any services, or any other guests, Members or third parties.
- Cancellation; Termination. Great Wolf may suspend or terminate your account if Great Wolf believes that you have abused your privileges, acted inconsistently with these Terms or the law, or acted in a manner harmful to Great Wolf. Termination by Great Wolf of your account will result in cancellation and forfeiture of all Voyagers Points and associated Member benefits, and Great Wolf has no obligation to refund or credit you any amount following such termination by Great Wolf. In some cases you may still receive messages (which may have been scheduled prior to the account termination) after termination of enrollment in the Program. Great Wolf shall be the sole arbiter in cases of suspected abuse, fraud or violation of these Terms, and any decision it makes relating to termination or disabling of Program account shall be final and binding.
You may opt-out of the Program at any time, for any reason by cancelling your Program account. If you cancel your account, any unredeemed Voyagers Points, rewards or Member benefits, and/or progress towards the foregoing will automatically be cancelled and forfeited and will no longer be available for redemption. Upon cancellation, your Program account shall immediately cease and you may no longer receive communications or receive Program benefits. Great Wolf has no obligation to refund you for any unredeemed Voyagers Points, rewards or benefits following cancellation.
Great Wolf reserves the right to modify, suspend, or terminate, at Great Wolf’s sole and absolute discretion, the Program in its entirety, for any reason. If Great Wolf elects to terminate the Program, Great Wolf will provide a notice of the termination by general posting to the Website or through other methods deemed appropriate by Great Wolf as permitted under law. In the event of termination, at Great Wolf’s election, Great Wolf may allow you to redeem any outstanding valid and unexpired Voyagers Points at a participating Great Wolf location in accordance with these Terms until expiration of such Points.
- Disclaimer of Warranties/Limitation of Liability.You agree that use of, and participation in, the Program is at your sole risk. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL GREAT WOLF OR ITS SUPPLIERS OR VENDORS OR ITS OR THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, AFFILIATES, SUBCONTRACTORS, LICENSORS OR PARTNERS (COLLECTIVELY, “GREAT WOLF PARTIES”) BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING ANY GENERAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, COMPENSATORY, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF PROFITS, WORK STOPPAGE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LITIGATION OR OTHER PECUNIARY LOSS, REGARDLESS OF THE LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY (WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE) ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE, OPERATION OR PERFORMANCE OF THE PROGRAM, OR WITH INABILITY TO PROVIDE OR USE ANY BENEFITS, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN ANY CASE, THE COLLECTIVE LIABILITY OF GREAT WOLF AND/OR THE GREAT WOLF PARTIES UNDER ANY PROVISION OF THESE TERMS SHALL NOT EXCEED TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY DOLLARS ($250).
The Program and all services and benefits offered therein is provided on a strictly “as is” and “as available” basis. GREAT WOLF MAKES NO WARRANTY WITH REGARD TO ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES OR REWARDS OBTAINED THROUGH THE PROGRAM. GREAT WOLF MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE PROGRAM WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY OR ERROR FREE, NOR DOES GREAT WOLF MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE PROGRAM. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OR LIMITATION OF WARRANTIES, SO THE DISCLAIMERS SET FORTH ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU TO THE EXTENT THAT SUCH STATE LAW APPLIES TO YOU.
- Notices; Electronic Communications.Great Wolf will give notices for the Program, at Great Wolf’s sole discretion, except as required by law, by email, regular mail, general posting on the Website or postings in participating Great Wolf locations, or through other methods deemed appropriate by Great Wolf as permitted under law. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. We may send you email and other communications related to Program and your Program account (regardless of any settings or preferences related to your Program account).
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION; WAIVER.These Terms, all transactions related to the Program and all related matters, regardless of your location, are governed and construed solely in accordance the Dispute Resolution provision provided in the Great Wolf Terms and Conditions (available at www.greatwolf.com/terms). Our failure to insist upon strict performance of any of these Terms shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. If any provision of these Terms is determined by a court of law to be illegal or unenforceable, such provision will be enforced to the maximum extent possible and the other provisions will remain effective and enforceable.
- Indemnification.You hereby agree to release, indemnify, defend, and hold the Great Wolf Parties harmless from any liability, losses, claims, damages, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) related to or arising out of your violation of these Terms.
- Contact Us. For questions or concerns regarding the Program, please contact us as follows:
Great Wolf Resorts, Inc.,
Attn: Great Wolf Rewards Program
350 N. Orleans St., Suite 10000B
Chicago, IL 60654
E-mail: [email protected]
California residents may reach the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs by mail at 1625 North Market Blvd., Sacramento, CA 95834, or by telephone at 1-916-445-1254 or 1-800-952-5210.
Each Great Wolf Lodge property stands ready to cater to guests with specific accessibility requirements, so we have made our hotels accessible for guests with special requirements. Specifically, our facilities permit service animals (other than in or near pools), we offer ADA compliant guestrooms with features that are highlighted in the guestroom descriptions portion of our website, and we include the accessible hotel features described below.
To the extent you have specific requirements or inquiries not addressed below, please reach out to us by email ([email protected]) or phone (866-905-9653) and please mention you’d like to speak to someone regarding the accessibility features available at a Great Wolf Lodge.
The following hotel amenities are accessible for guests with special requirements:
- Accessible front entrance
- Onsite designated accessible parking
- Accessible front desk for registration or other guest services
- Accessible pathways from front desk to guestrooms, including accessible elevators to other floors of the hotel and common area corridors of 36” width or wider
- Equipment available upon request to assist with audibility needs (not available in Niagara Falls)
- Accessible common area restrooms and water fountains
- All retail and food service establishments include accessibility elements
Water Park and Other Attractions:
We seek to offer a range of accessible entertainment options at our properties. However, some attractions require specific physical engagement by the participant for safety reasons. Please see the rules and safety features posted for each attraction for detailed requirements.
The following attraction features exist for guests with special requirements:
- Pool areas with some combination of sloped zero-depth entries, transport systems or pool lifts for accessibility.
- A limited number of waterproof wheelchairs are available for use at no charge (not available in Niagara Falls)
- Closed captioning and/or transcripts available for certain attractions featuring audible entertainment, including our interactive live-action game MagiQuest (not available in Niagara Falls)